I am Rajan Arora from Ahmedabad,Gujarat,India. I have completed my Master of Computer Application from S. K. Patel Institute of Management & Computer Studies(MCA), Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
I have been working as a FULL STACK Developer from past 8 years,
- Gathering the information from clients
- Creating the wire frame for the system and approved by client
- Designing the System in designing technologies like HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap and jQuery
- Developing the System with the Team
- Deliver the System on Time and tried to be Bug free
- Support the client for the new Requirements or change in the existing Modules of the system.
I have an Experience working with Renowned Organization such as
- Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (B.H.E.L.) Bhopal Madhya Pradesh
- Steel Authority of India Limited (S.A.I.L.) Rourkela, Odisha
- and many more…
I have Worked in the Domain Such as
- Employee’s Attendance
- Sales and Stock Management
- Insurance and Remittance of the claim.
- and many more..
What is the purpose of creating this blog?
As I am doing long hours Job, so i have to only interact with limited number of people and i can solve the problems or issues of that particular number of people only. The Purpose of creating this blog is to share my experience in different types of technologies that i am going through daily routine, so that it can be helpful to other people also.Some of my friends and colleagues used to ask about various technologies and Architectures that they can follow during the creation of new system. I used to guide them several times. Sometimes I felt, that there might be thousands of developers out there who might be struggling to understand the concept of the new technologies and the architecture used in the Highly scalable Production Environment. I thought of sharing my development experiences, coding knowledge etc., so that they would also benefit. This is how this blog got created. While I am making every effort to be most accurate when writing my content on this blog, there can be errors in posts without my knowledge. In case you find any of such errors or issues in the blogs, please mail me immediately to [email protected] so that I can correct it then and there.
You can also share your views under comments of respective articles.
Thanks for your support.
Follow us on Facebook at
Follow us on Twitter at
Follow on LinkedIn at –
Follow on GitHub at –